Thank you for viewing our latest project for Tacloban, Philippines. This particular project will be personally delivered by us when we are back on the Philippines island of Leyte during March & April 2017 to officially end our other major 5 month project which can be found via the link below:-
All of our projects have a total project cost but ideally we would like sponsorship on a “per child” basis to keep with promise of providing an opportunity for many friends & followers to get involved. For this particular project, we are able to offer a “per child” sponsorship amount of only A$50 (approx US$36). Read on for further details……
This project will be focused on providing further swimming lessons to all 50 kids from the last swim school event. We will also provide some of the children with after-school advanced swimming lessons for them to further develop their skills. A surprise celebration event is also planned for the final day.
Everyone involved, especially the kids are excited that we will be delivering swim school project #6 (Location: Tacloban, Leyte) & #7 (Location: Tanauan, Leyte).
The overall project cost will cover:-
1) 4 days of swimming lessons at two separate Leyte locations for the 50 children (Tacloban & Tanauan venues)
2) 2 additional after-school advanced swimming lessons for approx 7 children
3) Swimming venue hire fees
4) Return transport daily to the swimming venue from their local community
5) Swimwear for any of the children that have outgrown their previously supplied swimwear.
6) Sunblock (sunscreen) protection
7) Use of swimming goggles kindly donated by Elite Swimming in Melbourne, Australia
8) Sandwiches & drinks at the conclusion of each daily session
9) End of program special celebration pool day for all of the kids to enjoy their newly developed swimming skills.
10) Surprise final day gifts & prizes if we can secure a generous corporate sponsor again (similar to the awesome sports caps & clothing donated by AFL Football Team “North Melbourne Kangaroos” on the 5 previous projects – www.nmfc.com.au)
11) Laminated photo & a personalised special keepsake given to each child as souvenirs of the event.
For further information of the last events please view our previous projects like on our website homepage & also take the time to read the recent articles published by our trusted Philippines Aid Partner, Volunteer for the Visayans:-
Everyone involved in the organising and delivery of this project are donating their own personal time & like with all of our projects there will be no deductions for our own expenses or those of our kind loyal volunteers in the Philippines. 100% of your kind sponsorship donation goes directly to the kids. Our only rewards are the kids smiles & their sincere words of “thank you”.
To get involved & help us with this current project simply click here or on the photo below
Salamat (Thank you)!